Hello! My name is Melisa Ann... It's Greek and Hebrew, and it means Gracious Honey Bee. But, I'm British, Irish, German and a bit of Native American. I'm a 32 year old female from Southern New Jersey, but moved to Southern Virginia. I'm 5'10" and I have Soft Black hair and brown eyes. I used to be a Medical Assistant for over 10 yrs before I got really sick and had to basically retire. I used to have my own personal page years ago, but Yahoo got rid of Geocities, so I've had to start over. This will basically be the home to all of my art work LOL, but I guess I'll tell you about myself more first.
My nicknames are: Missy, Pinky, Lyssa, Sunflower Mallory(Sunny), Emily Rayne(Emmy), Sexie Sadie(Beatles), Mistletoe
Email - MelisaAnn@Scheerle.us
AIM - SunflowerMallory
MSN - EmilyRayne
Twitter - EmilyRayne
MySpace - EmilyRayne
Facebook - Melisa Scheerle
My Hobbies & Interests:
- I always make time for my friends. I love hanging with friends whenever possible! "Good friends are hard to find. So cherish the ones you have!!!" Jen, I honestly don’t know where I would be right now if it wasn’t for you. I miss you terribly!
- I absolutely love my Music!!! I love everything music... Country to Metal to Classical... But my absolute favorite are The Beatles!... As you can probably tell by some of the music playing in the background! I like Pam Tillis, Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw, George Strait, Van Halen, Alice In Chains, Ozzy Osbourne, Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, Metalica, Eric Clapton, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, The Monkees, Elvis, Chuck Berry... etc. Like I said... everything music!
- I love Reading, Swimming, Camping, and movies... I love anything Disney. My favorites will always be a toss up between Mary Poppins, Sword In The Stone, and Jungle Book. I love Art: painting, drawing, museums, crafts, and yes I do crochet, etc. and my favorite colors are Red and Yellow. I love Architecture. That was my dream for the longest time... to become a world class Architect like Frank Loyd Wright. But, of course that was a dream! I graduated from my Medical Assistant Technology Course at Star Technical School back in November of 2000. I worked at the AC Hilton Hotel and Casino for 3 yrs, and a few doctors offices in between studying and trying to put my life together. That lasted for almost 4 yrs before I got really sick, and quit.
- My favorite TV show was always Charmed, of course that's been over for years, but I don't care. I own them on DVD now ;0). Many of my favorite shows have been taken off or are about to, sadly. I've always watched Days Of Our Lives and The Young & The Restless... and I do mean for as long as I can remember. I used to love The Gilmore Girls and 7th Heaven. Thank goodness for repeats on the off channels. I watch House, and Bones mostly now. An all time MUST for me is Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, and Ghost Hunters Academy on SyFy. Then there are the summer shows. Royal Pains, Burn Notice, White Collar, Hellz Kitchen, Merlin, Army Wives, Leverage, and Lie To Me.
- I might not be in Jersey any more, but I still support my Philadelphia Sports Teams. Especially The Flyers and The Phillies. I may not be able to watch them every game like I used to, but they still are and always will be my teams!
- I also run a Twilight group of woman from all over Virginia. We have contests, events, card exchanges, etc. I also run the Virginia Twilight Mom's webpage, as well as the groups Twitter account, MySpace page and Facebook pages!
Some of my Favorite Quotes:
- "You used to say Live and let live... but if this ever changing world in which we live in, makes you give in and cry... Say LIVE AND LET DIE!!!" -Paul McCartney
- "All You Need Is Love" -The Beatles
- "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" -John Lennon
- "Everybody's smokin' and no one's gettin' high. Everybody's flyin'
- and never touch the sky. There's UFO's over New York and I ain't too surprised.... Nobody told me there'd be days like these..." -John Lennon
- "Look for the bare necessities, those simple bare necessities;forget
- about you worries, and your strife;look for the bare necessities, that's why a bear can rest at ease, with justthe bare necessities of life." -Jungle Book
- "The soul is always strong, it's your fears that make you